Monday, 17 September 2012

Moving Studio

Moving Studio


Over the last couple of weeks I have moved my whole studio from my single garage, 3 metres across the courtyard to the barn. The old barn has had a new roof and a wood burner installed to make me a cosy glass making studio and a fantastic space for my fused glass making workshop.



The old studio

The new studio before I worked my magic


The new studio



I still have to have to move the kiln and paint the windows but it now looks pretty with glass fairy lights and bunting.




1 comment:

  1. hi Wendy
    I've just blogged about you on my blog and nominated you for a beautiful blog award. I've used one of your images to try and encourage folk to stop by. Hope that's OK, but let me know if you'd prefer me to remove it?
    Helen

    ReplyDelete