Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Folksy's Exclusive Christmas Collection

I was delighted to be asked by Folksy to design a product for their exclusive Christmas collection. I have made these Icicle glass fairy lights, where each fused glass icicle has been sprinkled with glass snow. I am really pleased with the finished product, I hope you do to. So heres the collection and next week I will show you how I made them.




'Icicle' glass fairy lights, exclusive to Folksy

Scandinavian Christmas Toy Angel Decoration Jane Foster Screen Printed Cotton


Exclusive Folksy Christmas Notebooks

Woodland Mug - Christmas, bird,

Wooden Reindeer - Folksy Exclusive


Three Kings Paper Craft Set


Folksy Christmas Exclusive - Two Tone Crochet Boot Cuffs in Mint Green & Cream

Hand Printed Festive Christmas Bunting - Exclusive to Folksy

Cyclamen Pink Hot Water Bottle

Emperor Penguin Jug

Tweed teacosy with vintage lining -  Folksy's Exclusive Collection

Three Wise Men (Russian Dolls)

Stationery geek Poster

Christmas Pudding Soap




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful website and such a good idea for promoting it. So easy to like, share and comment ! : )

    ReplyDelete