Friday, 15 March 2013

Logos, watermarking, seo and branding.

This week I have put aside a little time to make a few changes to my logo, watermark my images, save my images in an SEO friendly way and have a think about branding my products and packaging. I still have a lot to do but I have started which is the hardest part.


New profile image

New business card

New web banner with strap line

Packaging with stickers and business cards 

Watermarked image saved as
Mr-and-mrs-glass-coasters-red-brick-glass






2 comments:

  1. I love this blogsite because it talks about glass on the other hand I'm also interested to interior glass doors. I enjoy looking for the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protecting your logo and name is important! Glad to hear that you took the time to ensure its privacy so that no one can use it for other purposes. Anyway, I hope the best for your business! Good luck, Wendy!

    --Vernia Soriano @ One Sixty Fourth

    ReplyDelete