Monday, 11 March 2013

My poor poor little blog

Well lets just say that my little blog has been somewhat neglected over the winter months. I am sorry but life has been just a little bonkers here at Red Brick Glass HQ. 

As spring is nearly here (she says looking out the window to snow) I have decided to make a fresh start and give my blog the love and time it deserves.

So first things first my snowflake and star glass products have been put aside and my website in now filled with butterflies, meadows and love hearts.

Here is a little selection and next time I will show you how I make the glass and I plan to share some top photography tips I pick up during a one to one photography lesson.

I hope to like my new products and please do take a look at my website

www.redbrickglass.co.uk

























1 comment:

  1. wow! what an amazing photographs!Butterflies are all around your shots. Really stunning photos.Thanks for sharing some useful photography tips. I learned lot of stuffs from there. I met some bolton photographer at Bolton, who are great photographer too. Please share more articles on photography here in your blog, i will come next time to your blog to see another interesting post.

    ReplyDelete